When deleting a user in the Jet Administration Console the following error is displayed.
An exception of type System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbUpdateException, EntityFramework was thrown.
An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.
The user being deleted from the Jet Administration Console is still the 'Owner' of a report in the Jet Web Portal.
- Log into the Jet Hub as an 'Administrator'.
- Select 'Enable Admin View'.
- Review the 'Owner' column and determine which report(s) is/are owned by that user.
- Select the report and press 'Change Owner' at the bottom of the screen.
- Change the 'Owner' to a different user.
- Repeat this process for all reports listed where the user you are attempting to delete from the Jet Administration Console is the 'Owner'.
- Once the user is no longer an 'Owner' of any reports you can delete them from the Jet Administration Console.