When attempting to sync objects within the Jet Data Manager you encounter the following error message:
Error creating enhancements! Cannot find folder "FOLDER LOCATION".
When attempting to Deploy & Execute a project you encounter the following error message:
This error is caused because SSIS is looking for the "Default Instance" when a "Named Instance" is being used. In this article we will show you how to remedy this issue by ensuring your settings within the Jet Data Manager are pointing to the correct locations.
1) Right-click on the parent node of your project and select 'Connection Manager'
2) When the Connection Manager opens, click on 'Run Wizard'
3) In the Connection Wizard window, input your server name and instance name into the 'Server name' box. Once completed, click 'Advanced...'
4) In the 'Advanced...' window, input your server name ONLY into the 'SSIS Server Name' box. Do not include your SQL Instance here. Once completed, click 'OK'.
5) Back in the standard 'Connection Wizard' window, click 'OK' to proceed.
Repeat steps 3 through 5 as needed. Once completed, you will be able to synchronize and/or Deploy & Execute without error.