When using multiple environments it is now to deploy only specific parts of a project in a different environment when using the Multiple Environments feature of Jet Enterprise. In earlier versions of the Jet Data Manager the entire project needed to be deployed even when only a single table had changed. This feature became available in Jet Enterprise 2016.
To perform a partial deployment to a different environment, follow the steps below.
1. In the ribbon, on the Tools ribbon, click on Multiple Environment Transfer. The Multiple Environment Transfer window opens.
2. Click the "Transfer" button to push the development project to the production environment, for example.
3. Right-click on the remote system folder icon and click on Partial Deployment. The Remote Deployment Window opens. This will allow the user to only deploy the desired objects in the production environment.
4. A list of deployable objects is displayed. Select the objects you wish to deploy and click on Deploy.
5. While deployment is under way, the Partial Deploy windows displays the deployment status. When deployment has finished, a window opens with a list of the deployment tasks completed. Select Show Time if you wish to see the start and end time for the deployment of individual steps. Click on Close to close the window and click on Close again to close the Multiple Environments Transfers window.