You may have to manually "Activate" Jet Reports.
Excel 2000 and 2003 Instructions:
- Open Excel.
- Select Tools, Addins
- Click on the Browse button and navigate to "C:\Program Files\JetReports"
- Select the JetReports.xla
- If prompted to replace or overwrite the existing file, select Yes .
- Click OK .
The add-in should now be activated.
Excel 2007 Instructions:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options .
- Click the Add-Ins category.
- In the Manage box, click Excel Add-ins , and then click Go .
- To load the Jet Reports add-in:
- In the Add-Ins available box, select the check box next to the Jet Report add-in that you want to load, and then click OK .
Tip: If the Jet Reports add-in that you want to use is not listed in the Add-Ins available box, click Browse , and navigate to C:\Program Files\JetReports.
- If the add-in is not currently installed on your computer, click Yes to install it.
You may have to close Excel and reopen it after you add the Jet add-in
Note: The JetReports.xlam file is used in Excel version 2007 or higher.