Jet Reports is pleased to announce the release of Jet Essentials 2015 Update 1
This important update to Jet Essentials provides many new
features partners and system administrators have been asking for:
- Support for multi-tenancy with NAV 2013 through 2015
- A three-tier architecture for the NAV SQL Connector
- Tighter consolidation between Jet Essentials and the Jet Configuration Service – including automatic server-based license activation
- A simplified Jet ribbon
- Jet Essentials now support "Jet Express Mode" – providing an easier demo environment for partners and users
- Jet Express can now be upgrade to Jet Essentials by simply obtaining a Jet Essentials activation code from your Jet Reports representative
Using Jet Essentials with NAV in a hosted environment just
got better! You can now use Jet
Essentials in NAV 2013 and NAV 2015 multi-tenant environments, and the new
three-tier architecture provides tremendous speed improvements over the
traditional Web Services data source connection.
For administrators, adding Jet Essentials users is now easier
than ever before. You can configure Jet
Essentials to automatically activate and connect your users to your business
databases. Server-based activation can
automatically activate each user’s installation – even if the user does not
have internet access – eliminating the need for manual activation.
Users will appreciate the ability to control which buttons they
see on the Jet ribbon – allowing them to focus on the tools they use most.
By combining Jet Express with Jet Essentials, upgrading to Jet Essentials is a simple matter of entering an activation code – there’s no need to go through a whole new installation process. Demonstrations of both products (or confirming that a report is compatible with Jet Express) can now be done from a single install.
Read more – to find out what’s new in Jet Enterprise, Jet Essentials, and Jet Express.