Jet Enterprise for AX v1.9 (Released 11/9/15)
- Upgraded projects to support Jet Enterprise 2016
- Implemented Dynamic Perspectives for all cubes
- Incorporated new Date table functionality specific to Jet Enterprise 2016
Jet Enterprise for AX v1.8
- Made adjustments to Date table in the data warehouse and the Date dimension in the OLAP cubes to ensure compatibility with Jet Mobile
Jet Enterprise for AX v1.7
General improvements to upgrade project to be compatible with JDM 14.2.5
Jet Enterprise for AX v1.6
- All Cubes
- Moved "Date Calculation" to Script Command
- Finance Cube
- Removed "All Periods Amount" measure from Finance cube
- Changed "Ending Balance" measure to use Periods to Date Business Function
- Changed "Beginning Balance" measure to be calculated by Ending Balance - Actuals Amount'
- Inventory Cube
- Renamed "Opening Quantity" to "Physical Beginning Quantity" and changed measure to use "Subtraction" business function
- Renamed "Closing Quantity" to "Physical Ending Quantity" and changed measure to use "Running Total" Business Function
- Added measure for "Physical Quantity"
- Renamed "Quantity" to "Transaction Quantity"
- Renamed "Opening Value" to "Beginning Value" and changed measure to use "Subtraction" business function
- Renamed "Closing Value" to "Ending Value" and changed measure to use "Running Total" Business Function
- Moved "Date Calculations" to Script Command
- All Cubes
- Updated Quarter level in Date dimension so that the name is "QuarterName" instead of "DisplayQuarter".
- Data Warehouse
- Created "Physical Quantity" field in INVENTTRANS table to calculate physical inventory based on standard AX configuration
- All valid tables are no longer persisted
- Conditional lookups changed to Operator = MAX and SQL Mode = Group By for performance
- ExchangeRatesView changed to utilize Partition by instead of sub-select (AX4 and AX2009)
- Removed *-1 from Cost Amount custom field in INVENTTRANS
- Added Reverse Sign transformation to Cost of Sales custom field in INVENTTRANS